Day ONE!

LOL!! Demo hasn't even begun and yet here I am waiting and counting today as day one. The junk guys are coming over today and clearing out the basement and I'll toss in the front porch while they're here.

Financing comes in Friday....YIPPEEEEEEE!!!! At this point I'm so damn motivated that I didn't even check through any boxes downstairs. I figure if I haven't needed it in the past five years I honestly don't need it now. Clean sweep is paying off!

I've also settled myself down on the shopping front too. Slow it down and make informed choices and make sure we "need" it before I get it rather than just "OOOOOOOOH, I want that", maybe I'm finally growing up? GASP!

Other than that, I'm just plumb tired. Supposed to be better by now, second trimester should be the energy trimester but nope, not yet. Kids are at the sitters so hopefully I'll get a quick nap in before I Have to go and get them back. Why oh why can't we win the lotto and be able to afford to get a full time nanny...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Great...