Friends...

Once in a lifetime you will meet someone who touches your heart in a way that lasts. I've been lucky enough to have a few people in my life that have moved me to better myself. People who remain in my heart after years. My grade four teacher is one. He brought me out of my shell and opened the windows to a new world of reading and life in general. He was so amazing he even attended my school functions at a different school for years.

My aunt was another one. She was the lady who lived next door to us when my mom was pregnant with me. From the day I took my first breath she was a part of my life and part of my family. She taught me almost everything I know about being human. She was LSG to the core. Smoked, drank, gambled and taught me how to knit. I am forever saddened that she's gone, but love that she passed playing Bingo...

And now, through the internet, I've found another. A woman a world away. A woman who has been tossed upsidedown and come out on top. She reached out to me when I needed it most. Words can not express.

A reminder that a gesture can touch a soul and capture a heart. Thank you for finding me, thank you for reaching me, thank you for reminding me that the world is much bigger than my own four walls.

Thank you..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...