It's raining again......






In my world that is. I was down in my still unfinished basement (ran out of money) putting stuff away and I noticed this funny looking blob.


Interesting huh? Forget the stains on the floor for a minute, the last peeps were pigs and just look at the loveliness of this wonderful little blob....I think I'll call him Fred. Then I noticed that Fred has some friends.......






So at this point in time, I come back upstairs to google mushrooms growing in my basement. After reading so much information and basically crying my eyes out, I go and get the De-humidifyer only to be surprised by some more friends...Yup you guessed it. The unfinished washroom has a bunch of Fred's cousins or friends or whomever they are and they're having a party.
Those little funky blobs all along the wall are his buddies. Unwelcome guests seem to be a theme in this house. Ants, huge hairy spiders, racoons, squirrels.......you name it they've invaded. I think we have a skunk living here somewhere too cause I can catch his scent at night...

Can someone please rescue me from the hell my life has become???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Great...