Sigh.......

Huge changes in my world. So much that I'm still off kilter.

The long lost sister found us, Peter is spending money like water, and I'm sinking deeper and deeper into my depression.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I hardball, it changes for a few days then right back. Threatening doesn't do anything because he knows they are hollow...I'm so lost it's pathetic. I'm so broke it's almost criminal. I worry on a daily basis about providing for my kids, forget me, my kids need milk, food and diapers. I've been putting out resumes, but no nibbles. I'm gonna go back to my first choice and stalk the Manager. Maybe if I tell him how badly I want to work there......pathetic I know. That in itself brings a whole heap of new problems. The added expense of formula for munchkin.........sigh again.......

Someone stop the ride please? I don't like it anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Great...