HEY!!!!

I hung with some friends from SCS the other day up at Bellaland. OMG it was so much fun! I got to hang with some of the ROCKSTARS in the Stamping world. JanTink...HELLO??? THE JAN TINK!!!!!! OMG! And you know what? She was awesome and sweet and so down to earth! I poked her arm so maybe some of the talent will travel up my finger into the rest of me. Linda, Laura, Mary, Paula, Pauline and of course Emily and Nicky.....wayyyyyyyyyyy fun!
Wanna see some shots? I didn't get many cause like I said I was having too much fun......lol!



I was so inspired that I came home and started colouring some images and it came out NOTHING like theirs.......soooooooooooooooooooooo I have some more practicing to do...LOL!!!

Don't forget I start STARBUCKS on MONDAY!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited? No? Well just wait till after my first day and I've been sucking back all those wonderful espresso drinks all day long.....lol!! Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...