Day Five and counting....

Well I've done four complete training shifts...and I still love it!!!! I've settled myself into the role as wiper and swiper...lol!!! I also rock the brewed coffee stand like nobody else!

I did a couple Cap's and Latte's yesterday. I need to get over my fear of the milk foaming out over the lip and scalding me. I've been told more than once that it's not that hot and would probably only tan me sooooooo..........weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I've decided that I was honestly made for this job. Oh yah, I'm not a Starbucks Employee.....I'm a PARTNER! How cool is that? We are all considered partners cause you have the option to have "Bean Stock" purchases taken from your pay every week. LOVE IT! I totally laughed out loud when I heard Bean Stock.

I love my work and have a renewed love for my kids. I love them all to death, but being away from them for a few hours every day, well, lets just say that when I come home I'm happy to be "just" mom again.

Thanks for the virtual love, I've been needing it so badly lately and trust me when I say it's been felt!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can see your smile from here! Glad Jack and the Bean Stock is working out for you. Hope you can still find time to blog, between your double mocha latte's and tall Gazebo Blend. Mary
Amanda Pedro said…
Congrats on the new outlook. nice to have a bit of excitement isn't it?
I'd be jealous about your trip to Bellaland, but I'm going there myself in a few weeks. haha

Thanks for reading muh blog and commenting. Blue must be the IN colour this year.LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Tired...