HUH???

Where did summer go? I mean I know I've been busy with work and everything but geez!

We did our pre-op doctor appointment for Courtney, she's gonna have dental surgery on the first day of school..yah nice planning mommy...lol. Eric doesn't start until the Thursday so all is well I hope. Other than that, I'm freakin exhausted! The kids are still sneaking into the bed in the middle of the night and I wake up in agony cause I can't move and can barely breathe because they are all squished in on me. I know I know, suck it up now while I can cause they won't want me forever, but god I'm in pain and tired........

Enough whining, I'm gonna try to sneak them into bed early........shhhhhhhhhhhhh.....don't let them know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Great...