Please Pray...

My mom is ill. Seriously ill. She's in the ICU out in Colbourg. Apparently she had an infection that got out of control and now she has Sepsis. Do yourself a favour and DON'T GOOGLE IT!!! Google is a wonderful thing in life when you need some information, but when you're looking up medical information.....well it just scares the pooh out of ya. The last thing I googled before this was the spider I killed in my basement and let me tell you that was a mistake too, thing is bad mojo......

Mom is on IV fluids and antibiotics, we're hoping it was caught in time to knock it down. Did I mention that Sepsis can be fatal if not caught early enough................................

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Carol, just check'n in. I know what you mean about google'n anything that is wrong with you. Hope your mom will be okay. Mary

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...