Great...

Forced cold turkey withdrawls.......could be worse I guess. I could be more than tired and headachy. Maybe this is a good thing to get off the happy drugs. Maybe my time on antidepresents has come and gone. After all, it's been four and a half years since I started them. Dad's anniversary passed this year with no tears so hopefully I've gotten over it? Who knows. In odd related news...my ex's dad passed on Peters birthday. I'm not sure if there is a meaning for that, but George was always my advocate in that relationship so it hurts a little that he's gone, not that I've seen him at all in the past 15 years...

Either way, I need to get in gear and get rid of the flipping mouse who is making my life a misery...stinking brown fatty living behind my stove, I'll get you, don't you worry..............

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Carol, miss seeing you at cherished, hang in there kiddo, things will get better. Mary

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...