Breast Cancer.....

Has touched my life a few times in the past. Distant people in my family or friends of friends...
This time she has a name and a face that I love. One of my dear friends Angie was diagnosed not too long ago and has already had her double Mastectomy. She's younger than me.

I want to do the walk. The Princess Margaret Weekend to End Breast Cancer. Will you help? I have those sweet little bracelets, they say Mothers, Sisters, Daughters, Friends. I'm selling them for $5 each. I'm trying to figure out other ways to raise funds...if I had more clients, I would host a crop or card making day and give my proceeds to this. I suppose I can ask some peeps that I know to sponsor me...just so frustrating.

Even more frustrating is that Angie is so far away and I can't be with her as she starts her Chemo. I'm holding her hands with mine in my heart and I know she can feel it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...