It's over....


The dream that is. I had this ticket and was using the power of positive thinking to make myself a winner....well apparently I wasn't positive enough cause I didn't win shit. Oh well, maybe next time (yah right)


I got yet another earful last night about how I'm so hypocritical and such a liar, good thing I know myself enough to shake that off since I get it all the flippin time...sigh....and here I thought things were looking up finally. Guess I was mistaken. I think I'll have a sitdown with him tonight and try to explain why he's hurting more than helping to bring up stuff that happened 10 years ago and toss it in my face as who I am instead of who I was...


Wish me luck.......LOL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...