Surgery...

So I had my surgery yesterday. It was a surprise for sure. The doc's office called me on Monday and said can you do Friday? I said sure! Get it out of the way and then no more BCP or Condoms (EWWWWWWWWWWWWW). Get there yesterday morning and all goes well, they put me under and snip snip I'm an it...LOL!! Only thing is when they wake me up from the surgery they say, Oh by the way, you're pregnant.............WHAT?????? PARDON????? Um, I'm here so this shit wouldn't happen anymore...........

Get home still in a state of shock and patiently wait for Peter to get here. We sit and talk and talk....he really gave me NOTHING in the way of directions...and gave me NOTHING at all for just having had major surgery and finding out about the biggest fricken suprise in my life......

Finally right before bed, he said to me that he would be with me 100% no matter which way I swing. That actually helped out a lot. Just knowing that he wouldn't hold it against me if I do choose to keep this one...almost made me cry.

Now all I gotta do is figure out if that's what I really want. My mind has been working overtime since I woke from the surgery. Surprised that I could get any sleep at all last night. And today just to add to the problem, I'm so fricken sore and uncomfortable from the surgery it isn't funny...why me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...