29 weeks and counting.....






God I'm so over being pregnant...this one is super active too, constantly kicking, rolling, hitting, stretching etc. I suppose I should be happy cause it means she's very healthy...but boy what a sleep killer!





All in all though, not bad this time around. It's probably because I'm done, no if's and's or but's. Fixed is fixed. And Courtney will have a great story to tell everyone who's interested..LOL!!



Mom is still healing, oh yah, she fell off her bicycle and broke her hip. Pins and plates and she's on the mend. Babysitting a 65 year old woman is really boring and time consuming. I've done as much as I can being so hugely bloated with baby and so lacking in energy...oh well....





I think it's time to share some of my crafts too......A couple things I made lately for my nephew and for my mom of course. I'll try to get more done and pics taken. I'm also debating becoming a Stampin Up demo. Right now the signing bonus is hard to pass up....an entire family of ink pads free = an eighty dollar value for us Canucks........should I or shouldn't I. I'll talk to Peter and see what he says.






This one was made with the Stampin Up set "Voila" and my cuttlebug for the background. He's coloured in with my prisma pencils and blended with Gamsol or Odorless mineral spirits which ever you prefer. I cut out the sentiment with my square scallop punch and assembled it all on dimensionals. I love this guy! He just makes me smile, so tubby and happy! It's for my nephew Sean's Birthday.


This is my mom's get well card. The paper is Basic Grey, the stamp is Penny Black and the Get Well Soon is some random stamp from either Michaels (Studio G) or from Costco (no idea who made it) All I know is it's clear polymer.

K, that's it for now. Basement is haulted for lack of funding and pounding headaches...We're taking a breather so we can recoup some cash and get it finished. Ticks me off that we're stalled right before drywall and finish work, but such is life. Water heater and the aluminum work stole the money away.....oh well.

Alrighty, I'm off to change the poo bum and hopefully get some nap time in for me.

Hugs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...