I'm back.

I'm better now. Guess it's the combo of winter blues and an unexpected shock....






I'm back to crafting again too. Been working hard on stamping so that come warmer weather I can start pimping more...lol



Here are some of my newer things.






This one is made using two new stamp sets from the Spring Summer Catty. One of a Kind and Boho Backgrounds. All supplies are SU! Kind of boring to me, but it's a start right?



this one is the same Boho background but with a big Prima Flower on the side. The flower center is from the new Boho Blossoms Punch.


Next we have two using the same stamps and colours...LOL!!! I got out my Sale-A-Bration sets and went wild with them. I also used rub-ons from SAB for the sentiments.


Hopefully I'll be back more often as I'm making an effort to use up some of my "toys" Stamping really does make me happy. As much as I wish I could sit down and scrap my kids again, right now I have neither the space or the time. Soon right? The basement will be finished soon and I can move in and get on with it.

Thanks for visiting...see ya soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...