Early Easter.

So this year Easter is the earliest it's been in forever. Next time it will be this early is 22hundred something so maybe my grandkids grandkids lifetime???

Life on the home front is different lately...not good, not bad just different. I laid it all out like I intended. It got nasty, it got ugly and it got bad. Very cathartic if you ask me (and since I read this, I'm asking) Since then we've hit a plateau where shits not hitting the fan, but it does have potential too.......sigh.......

Other than that...I've come clean with my demons, open and honest right? Can't fix it if I'm hiding shit. I'm gonna start pressing buttons again to make things happen. Promises were made and I see no movement. I want more.

I need to get a job. I don't want to really, not that I don't want to work, I just don't wanna leave my baby at such a young age and I kind of love being home with them. We need the money and I need the break. I'm with them 24/7 and I do mean that. They sleep with me, eat with me, follow me to the bathroom and would probably shower with me if they weren't afraid of the shower head.........I need space plain and simple.

I'm looking forward to a small break in the boring existence I've carved out of life. South Carolina here we come for the weekend.......just a couple weeks away. Sun and warmth for us freakin polar bears. GAH I'm so flipping tired of snow and cold........and this year it was supposed to be an early spring.....ppppppppppft! Someone shoot that Willy, the rat bastard......

K, enough rambling. Just a note to myself that I'm still alive and still working on life. Thanks for following...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...