For real?

I'm so crushed. I have no reason to be. I kinda knew this was the case, but it's still a punch in the gut to have it happen.

All along my mil has assured me that the "family" had cut off contact with me and the kids because they can't stomach Peter's behavior anymore. I just got the email saying "um, yah, I'm taking the kids to sil x 2 birthday celebration and I'll need the extra car seat.

I'll also add that my MIL has changed her phone number and I'm not privy to the new one. Directly. Cut. Off.

What the hell have I ever done other than to not allow myself to be a verbal or physical punching bag? Because I stood up to the abuse and said "FUCK YOU" I'm the evil one?

Why does this hurt me so?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...