A Day in the life...

of me.

Wake up at 6ish. Lay in bed thinking of what I'm to do next now that I don't have both jobs anymore and I can't survive on Bux alone.

7am, alarm goes off so I get out of bed. Get the coffee going, feed the cats. Wake the kids and get them fed.

8am, tell the kids to get dressed and ready. 8:15 remind them to get dressed and ready. 8:20 tell Eric he's going to school naked since he's still not dressed. 8:30 haul ass to the school in the van now that we're late and can't walk in time.

Come home and pick up the mail. Open the mail as I'm heading up to pee. Make a horrific discovery. The city has done an end run around my ever so patient phone calls and sent my "arrears" tax bill to the mortgage company.

Call the mortgage company on one phone, call the city on my cell. Wait on hold forever with the mortgage company, speak to three different answering machines on the cell phone.

Find out from the mortgage company that too fucking bad, they've paid the bill and I'm on the hook now for 600 bucks a month extra now.

Have a mental breakdown.....20 or so tissues later, get myself together long enough to go out and hand out my resume again.

Pick up fresh baguette because nothing makes me happier.

Come home, pick myself up and decide I need a new hairdo. Off I go.

Come home to pick up the kids from school.

Argue with the kids about walking home. Apparently two blocks is too far...

Call the city council and request a resolution to this fucking mess. Call the mortgage company back again and beg for mercy because I can't do this.

Take the big girl to brownies.

Decide to get the car washed while waiting. Window is slightly open, ask the wash dude to help me force it up, he puts it down further and it isn't moving up at all...

Drive to Canadian tire to get the window fixed

Find out from CT that the universe does hate my guts cause the window that hasn't gone up on the passenger side for over a year does for them....

Pick up the van, get a new green bin to replace the one stolen two weeks ago and find out they're now double the cost.

Go and get the damn car wash

Come home and argue with the kids that yes it is so bed time.




And people wonder why I'm off my fucking rocker.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...