New Year = New Me

2011 was a year from hell for me.  I was put through the ringer and I didn't like it.  I found out how hard a person can be pushed without snapping or breaking and I didn't like it.

2012 is going to be different for me.

I have three little jobs that pay me barely enough to afford to feed the kids and some extras for fun.  It's tight but it's there.  I work long hours and I'm tired.

This will change.

I was offered a new position just before Christmas that hopefully will enable me to stay home with them again.  It's a work from home executive administrative position for a virtual company so there are no offices to go to. Hopefully there is enough funding available to enable me to walk completely away from the other positions mostly.  I want to stay with one position because I love it but we'll see.

As always, my ex cracked and tanked himself over the holidays.  I give him the room to see the kids and he sinks his own battleship.  I have no idea anymore of how to assist him in being a better human, forget about parent.

I will NOT take his insults or threats about my parenting.  I won't take his threats about calling CAS and having the kids taken from me because I don't deserve them.  Game over.  I'm done.  He no longer deserves any of my time.  If only I could get him completely out of my thoughts it would be better.

Life has gone on without him, and it will continue to.  It has gotten better since he's been gone no matter how hard it's been and it will only continue to get better once I start this new position.  I have faith in my self and my new positive attitude.

I finally have enough faith in myself, finally.

2012 is my year.  40, here I come.  Costa Rica here I come.  2012 Here I am............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...