Okay, I found a pic that I like of my new ink...The butterfly is for rebirth and the flower is a zinnea which stands for thoughts of abscent friends. It's my therapy for loosing my dad and the woman who was like a mom to me, my aunt Betty. She taught me so much in my life that I just can't imagine what it would have been without her as a positive force. She is why I am who I am after surviving my childhood. Crafty critters UNITE!
I haven't decided on ink #3 yet, but I'm sure I'll find one soon and start getting itchy again...
Other than that, I've gotten better and being frustrated almost all the time, but that seems to be my life as of late. Never enough time to do anything and can't ask for help...whatever.
Enjoy the ink, I know I sure as hell do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...