Small Break

Okay, I took some time off blogging to attempt to get my life in order. Not working so here I sit at the computer again.

I had round two of the sleep study on Sunday night, what a waste of time if you ask me. They put me near a snorer and a night terrors guy and the chick had the nerve to say "you didn't sleep well last night" DUH! Dude woke me up twice screaming and snorer kept me from falling asleep each time..........GAH!

I've been picking up stuff off and on for my trip down to Florida. I think I would be a whole lot more excited if I was going with my hub or with a friend rather than my mom again. As much as I love my mom, sometimes I just wanna be a goof and not be the responsible daughter.

I've mapped out my route so that I can hook up with a couple friends on the way down so that makes me more excited, can't wait to meet B & J in WV and all the A's in SC. I'll make sure to pick up an extra memory card so that I can snap to my hearts content, like over a thousand pictures isn't gonna be enough....LOL!!! Once there in FLA, all I'm looking forward to is the Butterfly thingie and the possibility of heading down to Miami and maybe getting another tattoo.........from the guys of course.

Okay, off to make rice to go with the chicken for dinner. I'll be more faithful to this here blog.......

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...