PANIC!

I've taken a couple days off to go and hang with my bestest again. I took her to the airport so she can visit with another friend and that in itself is yet another adventure.

Planning on getting up and heading out at 8, we wake to find SNOW SNOW SNOW everywhere and I'm talking heavy wet snow. Roads are backed up and just wrong so we take back streets most of the way to the falls. Finally arriving with NO time to spare, we got a customs lane that had (ready for the miracle?) NO CARS in it(!!!) we sped through and flew to the airport. Poor girl had to crash the security line then run full tilt through the airport with her shoes in her hands while they're paging her over the intercom to come to the departing plane.......LOL!!! She made it with minutes to spare and was off.

I on the other hand, enjoyed my half day of shopping with only one child in tow and it being the one who doesn't speak much made it even more enjoyable...(ahhhhhhhh Target) After spending way too much money yet again, I came back up here to Dani's house to have some dinner and lazy me, slept here again. Heading back home at some point today so my mom can have her car back........phew! I need a rest from myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...