Home finally...

Well we survived the trip to Florida and all points in between. Met with some longtime friends that I've never met face to face before and that was awesome. Got there and back in one piece and with mom none the wiser about number 3 hiding.

Now that we're set on this path, I'm freaking out. I can barely keep up with the two that I have without adding another to the mix. Not to mention the lack of space in our house...oh well, we'll have to make it work one way or another.

Home and in desperate need of some space and some creativity, I need to make 12 cards for Saturday with either the Mothers Day theme or with a specific stamp set. I'll do the stamp set since I have those already....LOL Post when they're done of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Great...