WOW~~

In the matter of minutes I went from seven something weeks to 12! I like that! Too bad the rest of it won't go that fast.....sigh....

The baby was swimming and kicking and waving at me during the ultrasound. Made me smile so much. Little heart was beating up a storm too. It's real. There is really a little one in there.

I'm finally getting excited now. I wrote a letter to the baby this morning, I'll scrapbook it later with the pictures of the pee stick that I had to take..LOL. That should be a nice keepsake for the baby.

I also went shopping today and got myself a cuttlebug and some embossing folders. I know I didn't need it and probably shouldn't have gotten it, but I deserve something nice every now and again, afterall I was at the store and only spent 3 dollars over my 25 dollar gift certificate and wouldn't have done that if it wasn't a stampapalooza day...ROFLMAO!!! Justify justify justify.

Okay, off I go to get some more things done before Peter gets home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Great...