16 Weeks

Well I'm at sixteen weeks and was sitting here this morning sitting down drinking my first morning coffee and BAM! Kicked from the inside!!!

I know it's been kicking for a while now but jeepers! I could not only feel it but I saw my belly move too! Gillian was sitting right next to me and laughed so hard....

I have to get some belly shots for the book that will need to be done for this one. Just think only four more weeks and I'll be half way AND probably know what it is...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

On to the reno. I've got one partial wall downstairs...we have a problem with the windows on the one side and all the water comes rushing in. Need that fixed first before we can do much more. I've gotten the tankless water heater coming in tomorrow and I can't flippin wait! It's only about a foot deep and maybe a foot and a half long and it heats five gallons of water per minute! GAH!! Never to run out of hot water again!!!!!! All the garbage is gone from my back yard, I called in a bin and another truck and voila all gone! Cost me probably 800 bucks but whatever. Easier than trying to haul it all to the dump myself. I've also picked out the fixtures for the powder room going in down there, only have the mirror and the light fixture in the house, but have raincheques for the sink and the cabinet. Toilets are pretty basic so I'm not too concerned with finding the perfect one. I've also got my colours picked out so I can find stuff to go with the powder room and the rest of the space, not that I'm getting too much right now.

K, off to noddy land, kids are at the sitters and I'm zonked from working my butt off all week....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...