Baby update.

I'm home from my monthly appointment. All is well, my baby is doing freakin great! Good strong heartbeat, measuring large but that's no shocker based on my other two, all the bloodwork and the NT scan came back perfect. Hopefully I'll stop having nightmares now?

They usually involve something horrid happening to this baby in utero. I think maybe it's my guilt about this one not being planned. We waited two years almost for Gillian, with Eric he was extremely wanted but a year early, this one, while an amazing story of conception/survival, I wonder how it will feel knowing that we were taking all possible measures to avoid another baby. I'll love this one as much if not more than my others, but still, how will it feel?

Anyway, I'm off to have a nap hopefully, I'm just so burnt out from last weeks running around and all the work in my home.....I'll take advantage of the time away from G & E.

Next appointment with the doc, June 20th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...