I'm here...

I know it's been a bit, we had a little blowout, the aftermath wasn't nice and since then I've been crazy busy. Running around here and there and doing this and that. Our basement is coming along, still waiting for the eaves etc to get done so that Bo can frame the driveway side of the basement, no point in doing it if the rain pours inside. Should be done soon. He's completely framed in my "laundry/furnace" room, I even have greenbat up! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! He said drywall will go up today and he'll finish the installation of my washer and dryer and then I'll no longer have to lug my stuff up to his house to clean.....LOL!!!

I'm getting large now, kicks more often which makes me happy, one of my good friends just lost her baby in utero at 13.5 weeks, I can't even begin to imagine. That gave me nightmares for a bit, but then the baby started kicking me again......

Yes I'll get some pics of the basement and my belly to post.

In other news, I'm impatiently waiting for my craft area to be finished downstairs. I'm dying to get back into scrapping and stamping on a more regular basis. I need that outlet to stay sane.

Oh yah, completely forgot that G is now in Soccer. She has practice on Monday's and games are Wednesdays. She's loving it! She does look quite sporty in her little Tim Horton's uniform, one of the rare times that the colour Orange will look good on someone's skin.....bright flourescent Orange that is.....LOL!!! She loves it, and loves being sporty. Loves her Coach Criag too!

Not doing swimming this year, too hard on me being this tired all the time and trying to yank the two of them from a pool, next year for sure, I just can't do it.....

K, off to make some lunch for the monsters...er I mean kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Great...