WTH???

So I have this HUGE tree in my backyard, mostly dead and my neighbour has been on my butt for at least two years about it. He's a freak and all worried about it coming down and crushing his house...yah it's big but it ain't big enough to reach his house....sigh...
I start calling around for peeps to come in and quote us on getting the monster removed so I can shut his yap up and they all start telling me that I need a PERMIT TO REMOVE MY OWN DAMN TREE!! Are you kidding me? I mean if I need to pay the city 200 bucks to get permission, they can take it down! GAH! I mean I pay house insurance and I've checked, that will cover any damage the tree makes coming down so realistically.....

Okay, off my beatup soapbox, I'll try to take some pics of my stuff and the basement and get posting with the pics......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Great...