Working...

I'm working on it, I promise. I've been sorting and organizing and dreaming but as of yet, not so much crafting. I'm gonna start doing the daily challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers. That will defunk me for sure. On a side note, Peter did his usual and tried to tear me down again, in not so many words saying I'm not smart enough to do this for real...I choose to ignore him now. It pains me because I honestly do love him to death, but I'm so dang tired of being told I'm not good enough for whatever the current situation is. Blah and poo poo on you buddy. I'll prove him wrong and laugh at him while my best friend and I are sitting on the balcony on the cruise I plan on winning......

I'll come back and post again after Geebs is at school and I've had a chance to stamp and photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...