Geez.........

Sorry for the lack of crafting pics....LOL!! I went to the Stampin' Up Hamilton Regional's on Saturday...fun yet boring at the same time. I loved the make and takes, loved the stamp set they "gave" us, loved the displays but was kind of nodding off during some of the speeches.

I also sat down with my first un-official workshop hostess on Saturday and finished the design of her workshop. All colours are ordered and the layouts of the cards are marked etc. I'll try to get the samples made up so I can see what I'm working with. I also have placed my first four orders that weren't mine! LOL!!! My ladies, Dani, Nicky, Emily and Sarah all ordered something from me...weeeeeeeeee! See it's not just about me!

Now on the the bad news. Peter is an ass. I knew that, have known that for years but got lulled into a false sense of change from him. Well I'm back on solid ground now and I promise I won't forget again.

Oh yah, basement is half drywalled..........O M G! It actually looks like living space! I'm so dang impatient and uncomfortable crammed up here in the main and second floor...I'm dying for the basement to be done. Soon I promise soon, even if I have to pay someone else to do it for me.

Pictures to come, promise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...