It's done!

hahaha, not my basement, not the tree but the Stampin' Up. It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow Monday the 10th. I am so dang excited I feel like I'm gonna pee myself more than I already do being 7 months pregnant........LOL!!!


I started a stampalogue today of my stamps from Stampin' Up so I can bring it with me to shows and have potential hostesses pick their stamps sets for me to design their workshop around. Not sure if I need to do this, but I think it would be nice to have a Hostess more involved in the "planning". Now if only I knew how to do a workshop since I've never been to one..........ROFLMAO!!!


Did mention that my upline is married to one of my childhood friends? This is a person who I've thought about all the time growing up cause he was such a good guy and so influential in my life...to have found him and his beautiful family...beside myself with joy! Not only is he back in my life, but they live close by and I can be at his office in MINUTES!!!! How cool is that! She (my upline) also sells to my stamping instructor, the person responsible for my addiction and obsession...


K, other than that, G started school on Thrusday, she was so proud of herself and so dang excited. I can't belive the baby that I gave birth to is old enough for JK.....sigh.......she also got her Soccer Trophy on Saturday and was beaming with pride for that too. Unfortunately we had a rough bit on Friday evening when her Fish died during the tank cleaning.......EEEEEEEEEEK! We both cried over it, but she bravely said she doesn't want another pet cause she can't replace Swim Around (yes she named it) I feel most horrid about the fact that I never took a single picture of her beautiful Betta fish.......such a stunning royal blue..........bad mom.


To compensate, here is my baby on her very first day of school. Daddy and Brother were with us walking in for the very first time....................

Okay, I'm done for today. I'll start getting some samples together and getting them up on here of my stamping projects. Guess I should link my Stampin' Up demo page huh???

http://carolsstampinplace.stampinup.net/Welcome.aspx

Take a minute and check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...