I do I do I really do!!!

Craft that is.......LOL!!! I make cards when I've got time, but then I give them out before I can snap shots of them........BAD ME!!! My problem is that I've only got like 20 minutes to make that thank you card for the teacher then I run down and hand it over and on my way back I smack myself in shame that yet again I've forgotten to take a pic and post it up.

Maybe today, when I'm done baking my pumpkin pie from scratch, I'll make some stuff up and actually take some pictures of them, if not, I'll fall back on some older stuff, like from the Regional's and stuff that I've made for the swaps at Cherished.

On a side note, from what I've seen online, WCMD#2 was a success. Most people who joined in the fun had a ton of it. Maybe next year when I'm not so hugely pregnant and my Stampin' Up! business is up off the ground floor.

K, Ta for now, gotta start getting the peel off the cooling pumpkin in my oven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...