I told ya!!!



I am a crafter!!! LOL!!!





This is one of two designs for Christmas. The cardstock is Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and Pretty in Pink.



Stamp set is from the Holiday Mini and the inks are Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate again.



I love the look of the envelope to match so I stamped on the one side and I used the tiny little green flower on the back of the envelope too just for a more uniform look. I used the ticket corner punch that I finally got after lusting after it FOREVER!!!!! I'm happy I have it now cause I just love the way it finishes the corners in a way that sticks out more to me than rounding with the corner rounder.



The next one is also fun for me, used two different colours of Blue ink, both from the new In Colours, Soft Sky and Bayou Blue. The cardstock is Whisper White and Soft Sky.

Again I used the same stamps on the envelope. This set is Snowflake Spot from the regular catty. I'm waiting on an order of glitter so once it arrives, I'll add some bling to this design just to fluff my own image a bit. I'm not much of a blinger.....LOL!!!!

I promise I'll get some more done and get them up as soon as possible.

As for other events in my life, I've been having some nice irregular contractions so things are moving. I've been stocking up on stuff that I'll be needing but won't be wanting to go out and get like diapers and wipes. Shampoo stuff too cause I'm obsessive about bathing the newbies...
Two more weeks and then I've officially reached my due date, but I'm hopeful that she'll arrive early. After all Eric did right?

K, off to feed the beasts, I'll be back soon I promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...