PFFFFFFFFFFFT!

I'm still here. It's 12:30 am and I sit here on my sofa waiting for C to get out......LOL!!! I've done the super HUGE dinner, didn't work, did the spicy food, didn't work, walk till I want to fall on my face, nope again...

She's so active that she keeps me awake. I keep telling her that if she gets out, she'll have a TON more room to move around in...well maybe not a ton since I can't get G and E out of my bed, but she'll have more anyway.

Other stuff...I was at my LSS on Sunday for our monthly Stampapalooza. This month our "theme" was fall. I half cheated and did a card that I've had floating in my head forever now. As usual I sat there and whipped out my cards as everyone else was chatting and having coffee. Sigh......like it's gonna get any better with a third tossed into the mix?

I'll snap some shots of the card I did as well as some of the other ladies and credit those who made them of course. It's the least I can do. Most of my free time now is spent picking up after the monsters or trying to rest so that C feels free to show herself. Officially we have 8 more days to go, but since E was five early...........

I'll keep you updated my lonely reader (D I know it's you...LOL!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...