I have three...

New cards to share with you...BUT it has been rainy and gloomy all day and I can't get a good shot of any of them......ARGH!!!!! There's always a catch huh?

One is a thanksgiving card that I made for my mil, but then decided to keep instead (BAD DIL!) and two different Christmas designs....OMG I'm having a blast!

I was at my bestests house yesterday delivering some stuff for her that she ordered and I got to play with her Simply Sent - Simple Delights kit, OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE these kits! So nice to sit down and whip out a card in five minutes with no cutting involved. Read instructions, gather pre-cut materials, stamp then assemble! Goodness knows I will be getting more of these as gifts and maybe even door prizes. I'll also pimp them for the starter cardmaker. Can't go wrong when it's all already assembled for ya.

K, tomorrow for sure come rain or shine, I'll get the pics taken and the cards uploaded with deets on the sets and colours. I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...