OYE!!!

I'm tired. Absolutely bone tired.

I spent the day yesterday with friends Mary and Holly (HI GALS!) at the berry farm just to the North and East of Toronto. Four hours of following my rats around the joint. It was fun and hot and sunny and I'm a little crispy.

Today my mom took pity on my overworked self and took all three (yes the baby too) up to see my sister. I've been moving ever since. All I really want to do is sit and read or better yet, nap, but I've got so much to do that I can't do during the week...well lets face it, I'm overworked and way underpaid. I've got a HUGE puddle downstairs, so much that I'm wondering if something backed up from the drains. I've never seen so much down there. It took me almost an hour just to get that under control, then the laundry, and the picking up toys, and the sweeping and the...well you get it.

I need a vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...