Fault and Blame

I play this game constantly.

I hear from Peter how it's all my fault and I'm to blame for all teh evils in our "relationship". Okay, gotcha. Tell me what it was that set you off?

Silence.

He won't tell me if I don't know. It just goes to prove that I don't listen to him obviously. I'm so introverted and self centered that I can't see what is right in front of my face.....right...........

My take on it? He realized that he's a major fucking asshole and he's scrambling to find blame in anyone other than himself, again.

It's never his fault right? He's the prodigal son. He's perfect. He does no wrong. Never has, never will. This is acording to him and his whole fucking family.

So.........if it's not his fault, it must be mine. Follow? I'm not sure if I do either. It is what it is.

Lawer on speed dial. I will get it in writing and on record and forget living in fear of him not paying the bills, or not paying the mortgage and us winding up on the streets.

Do I need to find a higher paying job? Yes. Do I want to? No, not for financial reasons at all. My Co-workers have been my support and familly since all this shit started to go down in 2008. I honestly don't feel ready to let go of their stability.

I need to get myself into therepy again. I need to sort it out in my head and outloud with someone who will look at it from the outside and tell me I'm full of shit or right on the money.

Love for myself is my resolution. Respect for myself is my resolution. Respect for my children is Priority.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...