I've had enough.

I've had more than my share of being told I'm stupid. I'm done with being told I'm fat. I'm over my children being treated like less than they are.

All of this because he ditched his own kids for fathers day. He promised them that he would take them for the weekend. He didn't answer the phone again. He waited till Wednesday to call and pretend nothing happened.

I called him on it. I told him that he's being a dick. Life doesn't revolve around him only anymore and hasn't since we had our first kid. I told him that his children will grow to hate him and it will not be my fault.

For this I've had suicide threats, threats of quitting his job so I'm forced out of my home and more. I've been called a hippo.............

Why do I still love him? Why do I look for the man I married in this monster? Why am I doing this to myself still?

I need to be strong. I need to take my own advice instead of just handing it out to those in my same position.

Life shouldn't be this hurtful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...