8 Years


What a long time, and yet it's just a blink of an eye.

Eight Years ago I was holding my fresh new baby girl in my arms. I was looking at her as she slept in my arms and wondering how it could be possible that my heart was so full. I was so in love with such a tiny creature and I couldn't imagine it would ever get bigger than that.

Eight years later...she's beautiful, she's vibrant, she's loving and kind. She is one of the most amazing little girls I've ever seen in my life. She's my baby, she's my joy and I'm so proud to be her mother.

I love you Gilly Bean, there is nothing else in the world you need to know than that. I will do anything in my power to make you happy for the rest of my life.

Hugs and kisses,
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Great...