Life

So apparently this is no longer a crafty blog...LOL!!! It has turned into a vent for my anger, an outlet for the supressed feelings I have and the place where I can let it out with no mask.

I'm angry.

I'm angry that the man of my dreams is now the man of my nightmares.

It's pathetic how predictable he has become. He's mad at me being mad at him so he has to make me feel bad and punish the kids.

Sunday night bedtime suicide calls, no I won't take the kids and so on. It's almost funny. I know the game by now.

I wonder why he feels the need. Doesn't he see I'm finished? Doesn't he see that it's falling on deaf ears? When he calls to say yah I can't take the kids and I answer, Yah I know....doesn't he get it????

It all serves to make me more sure of my choice, see my path clearer and to know my road ahead is the right one.

On a positive note, my manager took it well that I'm dropping down to part time to start a new career somewhere else. I'm grateful that he's got enough faith in me that I can do this. I'm grateful that he'll take me any way he can have me, even if it is only part time. Maybe I am worth it after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the heavens sing

Day Five and counting....

Tired...